Saturday 29th October 2022 Please join us at the University of East Anglia’s Thomas Paine Lecture Theatre for…
Water, Mills and Marshes in the Broads National Park
Water, Mills and Marshes has 5 main priorities which guide the projects and activities the scheme is delivering:
- To increase the information and interpretative material about the history and special qualities of the Broads
- To encourage people out into the landscape, and to improve physical access to and within the scheme Area
- To protect and enhance heritage assets at risk; to discover, record and protect waterlogged archaeological assets
- To create and connect habitat corridors to strengthen our ecological networks; to improve land and water management regimes to adapt to climate change and development pressures
- To enable community projects through a small grants programme
Check out our Latest News and What’s On sections to see how we are transforming the Broads for everyone.
News and updates from the project
For a second year running we have collaborated with Norfolk Windmills Trust to celebrate National Mills Weekend 2022 (7th &…
For those that are looking for a way to really get involved and give back, there are opportunities to volunteer with many of our partner organisations. Check out our volunteering page with links to those opportunities.
Water Mills and Marshes on Instagram
Use #WaterMillsandMarshes to tag us in your photos
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.