Saturday 29th October 2022
Please join us at the University of East Anglia’s Thomas Paine Lecture Theatre for a fascinating series of short talks and displays (tea/coffee and a buffet lunch included!) showcasing our Broads Hidden Heritage projects.
- ‘New Light on the Broads’ : Charlotte Jarvis (Associate History Tutor, UEA; read by Tom Williamson)
- ‘Aerial Perspectives on the Broads’ : Sophie Tremlett (Norfolk Historic Environment Service)
- ‘Monastic Landscapes in the Broads Area’ : Tim Pestell (Curator of Archaeology, Castle Museum)
- ‘The Churches of Broadland’ : Ian Hinton (Norfolk Historic Buildings Group)
- ‘Church Stones in the Broads’ : Tim Holt-Wilson (Freelance Geologist)
- ‘World War Two in the Broads’ : Rob Liddiard (Professor of History, UEA)
- ‘Acle and District in World War Two’ : Andrew Tullett (Norfolk Historic Environment Service)
- ‘The Waterside Heritage of the Broads’ : Alison Yardy (Norfolk Historic Environment Service)
- ‘The Landscape of the Broadland Marshes’ : Tom Williamson (Professor of Landscape History, UEA)
Reserve your place today for £10. Please complete this booking form: Broads Hidden Heritage Conference 2022 Booking Form *Event booking now closed
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Broads Hidden Heritage Conference is presented in association with Norfolk Archaeological & Historical Research Group, visit the NAHRG Website for details on how to join.